- Please note the hourly rate is the cost for you to charter “the boat” and is not “per person”.
- And, we’ve never had a fuel surcharge.
|# of People||Morning trips
|All day trips
|* All prices in CDN dollars
* All morning trips are a minimum of 6 hours in length, departing 4th Street dock at 6 a.m.
What’s not included is:
- 5% GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Fishing license for 1 day ($11.73 for a resident of Canada, $13.54 for non-residents). Licenses can be purchased online or in Tofino when you get here.
A deposit of $200 is required to reserve your fishing trip. We accept Cash, Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
If you need to cancel more than 14 days from your reserved trip date a full refund, (less a $50 administration fee), will be returned. If cancelled with less than 7 days notice the deposit is non-refundable. If cancelled with less than 3 days notice or no cancellation notice is given the full trip price, plus 5% GST will be charged to your credit card.